OIOSAML SP demo authenticating against the IdP from testshib.org

Philip Durbin philip_durbin at harvard.edu
Tue Oct 15 09:09:22 EDT 2013

Has anyone had any luck getting the OIOSAML SP demo app to
authenticate against the Shibboleth IdP at testshib.org?

I mean this OIOSAML demo app...

"oiosaml.java-sp-demo-x.war; Demonstration project as a web
application. Deploy to a servlet container to see OIOSAML.java in
action."

... described in the intro doc at
https://svn.softwareborsen.dk/oiosaml.java/sp/trunk/docs/index.html

Mostly, my (failed) attempts have been with the latest version:
oiosaml.java-demo-11220.war from oiosaml.java-11220.zip downloaded
from http://digitaliser.dk/resource/2512453

Before I try integrating OIOSAML into my Java app, I thought I'd try
to get the OIOSAML demo app working. Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Phil

p.s. More details about what I've tried can be found in this thread I
started on the OIOSAML forum: http://digitaliser.dk/forum/2526560

--
Philip Durbin
Software Developer for http://thedata.org