attributes released to InCommon R&S category SP

Kevin P. Foote kpfoote at iup.edu
Tue Oct 8 16:01:50 EDT 2013

On Tue, 8 Oct 2013, Brian Gibson wrote:

> The only other thing I could think of is if the attribute-resolver.xml file
> isn't pulling the right attributes from Active Directory (you can't release
> what you don't have). There are entries in the attribute-resolver.xml file
> for all the attributes that are not appearing ... for example..
>
> <resolver:AttributeDefinition xsi:type="ad:Simple" id="*email*"
> sourceAttributeID="*mail*">

Are the "*"s that are littered throughout your resolver typeos?

Granted I have not seen a default set of configs in a while.. but the
"*"s would not be in my configs.

The resolver and filter work together .. whatever you name an attribute
id wise in the resolver is what you should refer to in your filter?

------
thanks
  kevin.foote