Capturing SAML Attributes from the IDP

Nate Klingenstein ndk at internet2.edu
Fri May 31 13:46:47 EDT 2013

In addition to Mike's response, this wiki article may prove helpful:

https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SHIB2/NativeSPAttributeAccess

If you absolutely need to inspect the assertion, you can do it by calling this:

https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SHIB2/NativeSPAssertionExport

On May 31, 2013, at 17:39 , Mike Flynn wrote:

Your page at the protected resource can interrogate the response headers for the attributes and some other Shib parameters.  Are you looking to get the actual assertion itself to examine it?  If so you can turn on debugging in the logger config files and get the assertions in the logs.