IP address mismatch issues

Russell Beall beall at usc.edu
Thu May 23 19:51:33 EDT 2013

One strange thing about this situation is that this is occurring for the 2.5.1 SP but is not occurring for an older server which I think is 2.4.3.  The user seems to be able to log in fine to the campus portal which I just confirmed is using the same setting for checkAddress and consistentAddress.

At the moment, I am recommending VPN for the tiny subset of users which seems to be experiencing this, but I am hoping more information will come to light which clarifies what is going on here...

Regards,
Russ.