breaking conf files down into smaller chunks

Christopher Bongaarts cab at umn.edu
Fri May 3 11:51:18 EDT 2013

On 5/3/2013 9:04 AM, Liam Hoekenga wrote:
> We're considering breaking our conf files down into smaller chunks,
> hoping that it will be safer / easier to manage if SP / organization /
> federation specific filters are in their own conf files (and we only
> edit the smaller conf file that we need).

FWIW, our approach to this has been to keep the filters in per-SP files,
and combine them all into a single attribute-filter.xml file via scripts
(and then use another script to distribute them to the test or
production IdPs as appropriate).

--
%%  Christopher A. Bongaarts   %%  cab at umn.edu          %%
%%  OIT - Identity Management  %%  http://umn.edu/~cab  %%