Shibboleth IdP integration with Oracle 11g Identity Federation

lalithj j_lalith at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 27 21:06:31 EDT 2013

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the reply,

do apologize If I have interpreted incorrectly with my verly limited
knowledge on OIF,

It appears, you exercise is completely opposite to what I am doing, I think
in your case, OIF is a IdP and Shibboleth is a SP,

In my situation our IdP (shibboleth) do the authentication (with CAS) and
needs to interact with OIF, here OIF is the SP.

Please correct me if I am wrong,

In OIF I did not see any of the entries you listed, probably because  in
your setup OIF is a SP

thanks