Certificate Issue

Peter Schober peter.schober at univie.ac.at
Mon Mar 4 14:22:55 EST 2013

Hi Islam,

* Islam Gomaa <igomaa at kivuto.com> [2013-03-04 20:19]:
> I have renewed the Service provider SAML certificate, the federation
> metadata is refreshed and shows the same certificate.

Doesn't that mean that the certificate for your SP was not in fact
changed?
I'd follow up with the friendly folks at SWITCHaai, though they
probably won't be online for another 12 hours.

> A valid authentication statement was not found in the incoming
> message.

That probably means that the IdP encrypted the SAML assertion to your
SP with a key not available to your SP (i.e., wrong certificate in the
SP's metadata),
-peter