XML Parsing error

Mike Flynn shibbolethlynda at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 29 12:07:22 EDT 2013

Adding a new customer's metadata to my test SP, I get the following:

2013-07-29 08:52:03 ERROR OpenSAML.MetadataProvider.XML : error while loading resource (C:/opt/shibboleth-sp/etc/shibboleth/CognologyMetadata.xml): XML error(s) during parsing, check log for specifics
2013-07-29 08:52:03 CRIT OpenSAML.Metadata.Chaining : failure initializing MetadataProvider: XML error(s) during parsing, check log for specifics

I have logging set to DEBUG on this test system.  The only thing I see in the logs is this same "check the logs" message.  Only log file with data is the shibd.log file (that's the log with the same message).

Any advice?

TIA!

Mike