Error Message: SAML 2 SSO profile is not configured for relying party

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Thu Jul 11 22:46:52 EDT 2013

On 7/11/13 10:39 PM, "Brian Tingle" <Brian.Tingle at ucop.edu> wrote:

>> If the IdP's log message is to be believed
>
>seems like a big if to me at this point.

Well, I don't think they invented the message, and what happened is they
pulled your metadata directly at some point to test back when the entityID
was wrong, and stuck it in a file after which it expired.

>  Is there any URL I can hit on the IdP that will tell me the metadata it
>is using internally?  I can see the metadata is not in
>InCommon-metadata.xml

No, there is no such URL. It's not your problem, it's theirs, we're just
noting that they should fix it for their own sake (not least because it
appears they had/have no intention of handling requests from that
entityID).