Issue with URL re-direct after IDP authentication - signing Assertion

Douglas E. Engert deengert at anl.gov
Thu Jul 11 17:22:04 EDT 2013

On 7/11/2013 4:13 PM, justin9 wrote:
> I did it actually works without signed authentication.
> But its kinda mandated by my IDP for production environment.

Ask your IDP people if they have any other Shibboleth SPs that
do send signed AuthnRequests.

Try both ways with FireFox and the SAML tracer...

It could be that your SP is not signing the AuthnRequest correctly,
or signing with the a key that does not match the certificate,
the IDP has.

The SAML tracer can show a lot...