Hosting Shibboleth SP in Azure Cloud Service web role

Eric Kool-Brown kool at uw.edu
Thu Jul 11 12:49:48 EDT 2013

I've added a page to the Wiki with a synopsis and links to my blog and the test app. The page is
https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/x/kgC_/

The page is linked from
https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SHIB2/Contributions#Contributions-Documentation

Please let me know if you have any questions or have suggestions on the format/content.

    Eric