Multiple logins from different machines

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Wed Jul 10 13:04:54 EDT 2013

On 7/10/13 12:57 PM, "Stein, Eric" <steine at locustec.com> wrote:

>Hm. There's no hook for me to catch the second login on the IdP and
>invalidate the first IdP session?

No. Most people would find that a bad experience so it was certainly never
a requirement.

>Is it possible at all? I mean, can I make my own java class which keeps a
>map of userid -> session, and call that class as part of the login
>webflow?

A custom login handler could probably do something like this if server
side sessions were being used, but of course the IdP session being
disrupted intentionally would have no effect on the sessions with any SPs
the user had logged into from that device.