Getting Shibboleth Extension not configured error

Tejash Mistry Tejash.Mistry at fasttrackteam.com
Tue Jul 9 06:48:23 EDT 2013

Thanks Peter for you quick response.

I have below mail, which was asking the same question but I don't have it's
reply.

Below mail was sent on 27/06/2013. Can anyone send me reply of below mail
please?

"Hello,

    I am working with a customer who is installing a Shibboleth SP to
protect their site. The site runs on IIS 6 on a Windows Server 2003
machine. There are other sites in IIS, but only one needs to be
protected by Shibboleth.

    Currently when the website is accessed it redirects to our IdP for
authentication. After authentication it goes back to the SP URL
complaining about an untrusted connection, which is a certificate    issue
we are resolving. After accepting the cert it presents this    error on the
URL     https://maptest.example.com/Shibboleth.sso/SAML2/POST  :
Shibboleth Error

    Shibboleth Extension not configured for web site (check ISAPI
mappings in SP configuration).

    The ISAPI setting in shibboleth2.xml is here.

    <ISAPI normalizeRequest="true" safeHeaderNames="true">
                <Site id="312966836" name="maptest.example.com"/>
    </ISAPI>

    Is this a Shibboleth issue or and IIS issue? What places should I
start looking at for some explanation?

    Thanks,
    Nick"

Regards,

Tejash
> "Shibboleth Extension not configured for web site (check ISAPI mappings
in
> SP configuration)."

Check the archives, the same question was asked (and answered) two
weeks ago.
-peter