Add Attribute to SAML Response

Zmuda, Matthew R Matthew.R.Zmuda at td.com
Wed Jan 23 10:01:44 EST 2013

So I see what is available to me but I don't think these classes are intended to be used to pass data from web app to attribute unless I am missing something.

A variable named requestContext containing the edu.internet2.middleware.shibboleth.common.profile.provider.BaseSAMLProfileRequestContext for the current resolution request. The object represented by that variable contains data as indicated by all the following interfaces:
BaseSAMLProfileRequestContext
ProfileRequestContext
AttributeRequestContext
SAMLMessageContext
MessageContext

Should I be able to get data from my web app into the requestContext?