April I2 MM & May "Identity Week"

David Bantz dabantz at alaska.edu
Thu Feb 28 17:57:21 EST 2013

Given the growth of middleware and identity and access management activities, and space constraints at our long time meeting home at the Crystal City Gateway Marriot, Internet2 folks are going to be hosting a dedicated "Identity Week" set of meetings in the Fall of 2013.

Individuals are encouraged by Internet2 to attend the I2 Annual meeting and participate in technical and functional sessions in the other areas of Internet2 activities for integration and architecture discussions; some critical issues on IAM will be presented to the executive track for the CIO community at I2MM.

The previous I2MM track sessions and working groups dedicated to IAM will shift to the new Fall Identity Week, anticipating full working sessions and space for all IAM oriented groups and collaborations. For those that are unable to attend the I2 meeting,  projects and work teams are encouraged to attend a set of multi-day webinars being planned for early May.

David Bantz
U Alaska IAM