Specify the SingleSignOnService HTTP-Redirect URL to use?

Terry Fleury tfleury at illinois.edu
Thu Feb 7 12:40:07 EST 2013

Thanks Tom and Scott for the info.

In the InCommon-metadata.xml file, I found two IdPs with multiple
HTTP-Redirect entries, but one of those listed the same URL twice, so
that one is clearly a bug. I tried to "change the names to protect the
innocent", but you can easily search the metadata for the other IdP with
multiple HTTP-Redirects.

Since I now know that the standard should have only one endpoint for the
HTTP-Redirect, I think I'll end my inquiry and let the higher-ups figure
out how to handle the metadata issue.

Thanks for the help!

Terry Fleury
tfleury at illinois.edu