shibboleth-idp behind a load balancer?

Nate Klingenstein ndk at internet2.edu
Wed Dec 11 18:21:11 EST 2013

Gene,

You just need to ensure that your IdP servers are virtualized such that they appear to the outside world as the load balancer.  It's directly analogous to the SP side where we have much better documentation(sorry).

https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SHIB2/SPReverseProxy

This involves configuration Tomcat, Jetty, or another servlet container of your choice and will not affect Shibboleth.

Hope this helps,
Nate.

On Dec 12, 2013, at 7:51 AM, Gene Matthews <gmatthew at hitachi-cta.com<mailto:gmatthew at hitachi-cta.com>>