Suggestions to handle IP Mismatch Issues

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Wed Dec 11 11:20:11 EST 2013

On 12/11/13, 11:01 AM, "ragadeep" <ragadeep99 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>1. Wanted to find how others are handling these issues?
>2. Is it possible to rollover the session silently in Shib-SP?

I don't know what you mean by silently, but the SP doesn't have any
built-in support for issuing Passive SSO requests in specific dynamic
scenarios.

If you don't want any possibility of the user being prompted for a login
if it happens, then you need to turn off address checking or you would
need to stop using the SP session as the primary mechanism. Passive/lazy
session use pushes the job of responding to a session disappearing to the
application and its session.