Re: SP Expiring the User Session - Why?‏

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Mon Dec 9 16:15:16 EST 2013

On 12/9/13, 4:07 PM, "ragadeep" <ragadeep99 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>Scott,
>
>I am not claiming SP is doing something wrong. But trying to figure out
>what the issue may be to fix the issue.

I know that, I'm trying to explain to you that there is no issue to fix
and that you are simply mistaken in what you're observing. It's not timing
out (or it's not the SP doing the timing out, at least).

And I can't tell you what to look for because of the reasons I outlined.
For me to do that I would have to have a single example of somebody
claiming this and then explaining what the actual cause turned out to be.
I have no idea what to look for outside of the two causes mentioned; those
are the only two cases that ever explained the issue.

>We believe we have full debug enabled, do you have any suggestion for us
>a certain property to set or check a certain log?

Yes, the native log.

>You mentioned IP address checks on native side - what do you mean by
>this? Which logs are you referring to?

I mean the IP consistency checking. The only warning logged for that is on
the native half.