Providing attributes from CAS

Joshua Riffle jriffle at apu.edu
Mon Apr 8 14:11:29 EDT 2013

The data resolver for LDAP uses requestContext.principalName to connect to
LDAP which in our case is filled-in by the user name that was authenticated
by CAS. See the example 3 (Define the Search Parameters):
https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SHIB2/ResolverLDAPDataConnector

Joshua Riffle
Software Engineer
*Azusa Pacific University*