Specific attributes for principal null were not requested

It Meme it.meme01 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 17:54:20 EDT 2012

Hi Scott:

I appreciate your help and I hope I do not annoy the list too much.

> Which means you have a bug, yes.

 I need to justify any upgrades to management and if to stick with a
software platform - part of the process is understand what could
trigger the bug and to add financial figure to upgrade, staying with
version, or ditching the software for alternative.

As some of authentications are impacted, any clues on what this could be?

Could it be related to session timeout settings in the load balancer,
unsupported browser etc? Any ideas on where to look will be of great
help and good karma :)

Thank you again - I understand this is not vendor support and
Shibboleth is supported for free.