Firefox at it again?

Yannick Béot yannick.beot at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 15:37:18 EDT 2012

In any case, Firefox or not, Chrome might have this behavior depending on
the configuration (especially confidentiality settings).
So this is a reality.

Either you limit the duration of the SSO session or you educate your users
to use the private mode offered by any browser (IE, Chrome and FF at least)
if they are not on their workstation.

Y.