Shib v2 (Linux vs Windows)

Paul Hethmon paul.hethmon at clareitysecurity.com
Wed Oct 10 21:38:34 EDT 2012

Which Shib?

If you are talking about the Identity Provider, I would highly recommend
Linux. It just works easier. But if you only know Windows, that might be
your best choice.

The biggest thing is you need to know how to work your Java container
(i.e. Tomcat or Jetty). That's the biggest influence on how things work.

Paul