P3P Headers missing in SSO URL
gracec0505 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 12:03:28 EST 2012
Hi Scott and Yannick,
Thank you very much for your feedbacks! I am very new at Shibboleth and
Apache, I really appreciate your quick responses! I just got assigned to
the task (we are a very small company so we all pitch in).
I changed the header to Header always set and that worked for my client's IE
framed-in website. It no longer blocks our cookies. However, I can't get it
to detect the P3P headers with a 500 error. That is not as important but I
am looking into as Header always set should work for all http responses
I am looking into updating Shibboleth also.
Thank you very much for your help again.
View this message in context: http://shibboleth.1660669.n2.nabble.com/P3P-Headers-missing-in-SSO-URL-tp7583377p7583399.html
Sent from the Shibboleth - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the users