IdP's Session Cookie

Michael A Grady mgrady at unicon.net
Thu Nov 1 19:55:02 EDT 2012

Since this problem isn't a problem with the Shib IdP itself, I just sent a reply to Richard directly about this problem, and that there are folks looking at it. If anyone else following the Shib Users list has a particular interest in my reply, let me know and I'll include you. And if you aren't already following the CAS Users list ( https://wiki.jasig.org/display/JSG/cas-user ), then subscribing would be a great idea -- I'll make sure there is a post there concerning this and a fix for it.

On Nov 1, 2012, at 4:56 PM, Caskey, Paul wrote:

> Sounds like the JSESSION thing Mike mentioned is remembering your identity when it shouldn't...

Michael A. Grady
Senior IAM Consultant, Unicon, Inc.