Safari 5.1.5, Shibboleth, and an interesting Reverse Proxy setup

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Thu May 10 00:26:44 BST 2012

On 5/9/12 7:21 PM, "Aaron Roots" <aaron.roots at deakin.edu.au> wrote:

>Apple have released 5.1.7 and after installing I can no longer reproduce
>the issue I was experiencing
>
>http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5282

Thanks for the update. I'm still under the impression that there isn't any
standard Shibboleth behavior that is vulnerable to this bug, but if that's
not the case, please let us know with the security reporting form.

(I know it's not our bug regardless, but if there were something we did
that was vulnerable to it, and we could work around it, it may still be
justifiable.)