Backchannel Notify and NameID bound sessions

Harald Strack hstrack at ssystems.de
Wed Mar 21 12:32:18 GMT 2012

Hi,

sorry for my late answer... but I became father... :-)

On Mon, 2012-03-05 at 14:22 +0100, Kristof Bajnok wrote:

> Probably an RFE could help keeping track of this limitation, but I can
> agree with the Shib devs that your multiple IdP sessions + shared
> nameid
> + SLO scenario is quite special, and concerning the fundamental
> changes
> it seems to require, it will probably get low priority.
I thought that I configured the SLO in a standard way!  The multiple IDP
Sessions are very common in our environment as users have so many
devices (notebook, workstation, tablet, smartphone...). May there be a
way to use a dedicated NameID for every IDP-Session / Device of a user,
so that we end up in a 1:1 relation of NameIDs and Sessions?

br

harald

--
Harald Strack, Dipl.Inf.(FH)