Accessing the logout feature

Kevin P. Foote kpfoote at iup.edu
Wed Jun 20 18:32:45 BST 2012

Is your environment logout aware (both SP and IdP)?

Easiest on the SP side.. is to do the local and end your local/app
session.. then leave it at that.

To do a local logout on the SP you should not have to change anything
in your shibboleth2.xml.

just navigate to <server>/Shibboleth.sso/Logout?return=<where you want
user to land>

------
thanks
  kevin.foote