bogus ACS URL in authnRequest

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Sun Jun 3 17:04:07 BST 2012

On 6/3/12 11:55 AM, "Peter Schober" <peter.schober at univie.ac.at> wrote:

>Of course I found it in the archives after posting,
>cf. thread with subject: "transient problem with ACS URL",

If you have a copy of 2.5 alpha to test with, I believe that it should now
solve this problem because it handles relative URLs by promoting them to
the vhost being used. So I think it will work by taking off the hostname
portion in seraph-config.xml's redirects, and eliminating the double
hostname in the affected cases. The other cases will just use relative
paths as the relay state value.

(It's a confluence bug of course, and I didn't do this to fix that
specific bug, but I think it happens to address it.)