How do I change the certificate of a Shibboleth service provider?

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Mon Jul 23 14:47:32 EDT 2012

On 7/23/12 2:39 PM, "CHLOE SOWERS (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEXIN)"
<csowers at bloomberg.net> wrote:

>Naaa, there is absolutely nothing in Googledom referencing that error.
>That is why I came here.

Those libcurl errors are referenced throughout the list archive, which is
the only thing I mentioned searching. If you choose to use Google to
search the list archive, I'm not really able to tell you what it will say,
since I don't use Google.

>Would you happen to know which setting for Apache controls that?

Nate already mentioned it.