Testshib not listing service providers

Nate Klingenstein ndk at internet2.edu
Fri Jul 13 12:33:08 EDT 2012

Christopher,

Thanks for the update.  Tomcat apparently crashed in an endless stream
of pipeline errors from the AJP handler.  I've restarted it, and
nothing is obviously broken at this point.

By way of a little more background for everyone, TestShib was running
on a physical host that was very old and needed to be swapped out.  I
rebuilt everything on a new VM that is now running on proper
infrastructure, but the precarious alignment of specific versions and
specific libraries that allowed TestShib's old, neglected code to only
break once every week or so has been disrupted.

I hope we'll be able to iron out these kinks in due time.  For now, I
ask everyone to remember that TestShib is a best-effort service of
known dubious quality and that none of these issues is related to the
IdP or SP itself in any way, shape, or form.  Those run great.

Good luck,
Nate.