Trouble with attributes from IBM

Rob Whitener rob.whitener at audaxhealth.com
Tue Jul 3 09:29:20 EDT 2012

Yes, we have an uncommented AttributeExtractor.  But we also have  an
AttributeResolver and AttributeFilter:

<!-- Map to extract attributes from SAML assertions. -->
        <AttributeExtractor type="XML" validate="true"
path="attribute-map.xml"/>

        <!-- Use a SAML query if no attributes are supplied during SSO. -->
        <AttributeResolver type="Query" subjectMatch="true"/>

        <!-- Default filtering policy for recognized attributes, lets other
data pass. -->
        <AttributeFilter type="XML" validate="true"
path="attribute-policy.xml"/>

I looked through the logs and didn't see any complaints around attribute
functionality.  Actually there was no mention of AttributeExtractor,
Resolver, or Filter in the start up or shutdown logs.  When I restart
shibd, should I also be restarting apache?

In terms of supported OS's, what flavors of Linux are supported?