IdP v.2.3.7 Released

Athanasios Douitsis aduitsis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 13:15:56 BST 2012

Just tried to go 2.3.6 --> 2.3.7 but had to go back because:

14:58:51.567 - ERROR
[edu.internet2.middleware.shibboleth.common.config.BaseService:188] -
Configuration was not loaded for shibboleth.AttributeFilterEngine
service, error creating components.  The root cause of this error was:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: RuleReference
elements within an AND rule are not supported

I think it may be related to https://issues.shibboleth.net/jira/browse/SC-175

The only thing with an AND that I'm using is something like:

                <PolicyRequirementRule xsi:type="basic:AND">
                        <basic:Rule
xsi:type="basic:AttributeRequesterString"
value="https://service.eudoxus.gr/shibboleth" />
                        <basic:Rule
xsi:type="basic:AttributeValueString" attributeID="businessCategory"
value="Undergraduate Student"/>
                </PolicyRequirementRule>

Which is similar in concept to the example at
https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SHIB2/IdPFilterRequirementAND.

Kind regards,
Athanasios

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 2:50 PM, Chad La Joie <lajoie at itumi.biz> wrote:
> Sorry, I forgot to add...
>
> We, the Shib devs, have published additional PGP keys in the usual
> spot[1].  One of those keys (Rod's) was used to sign the release's MSI
> package.  So if you're using the PGP signatures to check downloaded
> files (and you should be), be sure to grab the updated keys file.
>
> [1] http://shibboleth.net/downloads/PGP_KEYS
>
> On 7/2/12 7:45 AM, Chad La Joie wrote:
>> The Shibboleth Identity Provider, version 2.3.7, is now available in
>> the usual place.
>
> --
> Chad La Joie
> www.itumi.biz