SAML 1.1 Artifact
chandrasekhar.tondepu at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 06:15:52 GMT 2012
I need the following information to set up Shibboleth as IDP and Siteminder
FSS as SP using SAML 1.1 Artifact binding for SSO.
(1) Siteminder FSS is asking for SourceID of IDP, how do I get the SourceID
of Shibboleth IDP?
(2) I have bookmarked /Authn/UserPassword of IDP which is giving me an
error, to invoke the IDP to send a SAML Artifact to the SP , where should I
(3) How should my IntersiteTransferService URL be?
(4) At the first cut, I want to ignore signing and encryption in local
environment, so I turned it off in handler.xml and relying-party.xml and
ensuring the server starts without errors on Service Provider
configuration. Would this be enough? Or should I check anything else?
(5) Siteminder as SP gives two options (1) the assertion consumer
service/saml credential collector can take basic auth (2) saml credential
collector can do client certificate authentication, if I want to do basic
auth with Shibboleth IDP, how can I initiate this?
It would be great if the above questions can be answered.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the users