Install/Configuration/Run Errors

Caskey, Paul pcaskey at utsystem.edu
Thu Jan 19 02:41:40 GMT 2012

What browser are you using when you test it?

Sorry for what might seem to be silly questions - just trying to help...

________________________________
2012-01-18 18:26:03 ERROR Shibboleth.ISAPI [2764] isapi_shib_extension:
Error reading request body from browser (2746).
2012-01-18 18:26:06 ERROR Shibboleth.Listener [2764]
isapi_shib_extension: remoted message returned an error: Invalid HTTP
method (GET).
2012-01-18 18:26:06 ERROR Shibboleth.ISAPI [2764] isapi_shib_extension:
Invalid HTTP method (GET).

FROM native.log:
2012-01-18 18:26:03 ERROR Shibboleth.ISAPI [2764] isapi_shib_extension:
Error reading request body from browser (2746).
2012-01-18 18:26:06 ERROR Shibboleth.Listener [2764]
isapi_shib_extension: remoted message returned an error: Invalid HTTP
method (GET).
2012-01-18 18:26:06 ERROR Shibboleth.ISAPI [2764] isapi_shib_extension:
Invalid HTTP method (GET).

Roger Johnson
University of Chicago