Shibboleth 2.4.3 SAML2 and WAYF
cantor.2 at osu.edu
Fri Jan 13 19:25:51 GMT 2012
On 1/13/12 2:15 PM, "Law, Bob" <Robert.Law at wolterskluwer.com> wrote:
>The first thing I tried was deleting my SessionInitiator and
>md:AssertionConsumerService replacing it with an SSO tag. When I did
>that I got:
That suggests your SP is not running 2.4, actually. If it is (and it
probably is), there's a problem somewhere because its schemas are out of
date. Without knowing the platform and how it was upgraded, it's hard to
say, but I suspect that's a bad thing and you're going to need to allocate
time at some point to do a complete refresh. In any case, the files are
mismatched at this point. How serious that might be is hard to guess.
If it's Linux, there might be a packaging problem I need to investigate.
If it's Windows, somebody mis-upgraded it at some point or did an
incomplete job. It would probably be worth doing a fresh unpack of the
postinstall.zip to try and correct that and make sure it's back in sync.
None of which means you have to fully upgrade the config or use the new
syntax, and I corrected the EDS documentation for the older one.
More information about the users