Looking for info on OBIEE/SAML implementation

Kevin P. Foote kpfoote at iup.edu
Thu Jan 12 15:39:34 GMT 2012

-> We have an OBI project here, I'll mention it. AFAIK, they think we can do
-> the usual front-ending with Apache and use the Shibboleth SP directly, but
-> it hasn't been done yet.

Quite possible .. You will have to open the war though..
(I'm sure you all are not opposed to that though ;-) ..

OBIEE app has its own auth mechanics outside of Oracle App norms which is why
you have to re-fix the webxml to accept the containers (weblogics/apache) auth
info.

------
thanks
  kevin.foote