IdPFilterRequirementScript always returns true

Brent Putman putmanb at georgetown.edu
Mon Feb 27 19:17:21 GMT 2012

On 2/27/12 12:17 PM, Sara Hopkins wrote:
> I've just been testing the IdPFilterRequirementScript example here:
>
> https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SHIB2/IdPFilterRequirementScript

Unless I'm just misreading the API, looks like those docs may just be
old and out-of-date.

>                         return filterContext.getAttributeRequestContext().getAttributes().get("uid").equals("aardvark");

Try instead one of the following.  I think either should work, but don't
have any immediate way to test.  Let us know what you discover and we'll
update the wiki (or you can update directly if you like).

filterContext.getAttributeRequestContext().getAttributes().get("uid").getValues().contains("aardvark");

filterContext.getAttributeRequestContext().getAttributes().get("uid").getValues().get(0).equals("aardvark");