Shibboleth AA timed out

XiaoXia Dong x-dong at northwestern.edu
Tue Feb 21 22:33:21 GMT 2012

Scott,

I looked at the logs a little more closer now and I have a new theory. It looks like that the user got a timeout because there is another request coming in in the middle of retrieving of attributes
for this troubled user.  And shibboleth finished next connections first, then coming back to the first connection. So the first one got a response within 1 minute and 20 seconds. Could this be something wrong with my set up for Shibboleth IdP 1.3? Have you ever seen something like this before? Thanks.