More Secure Sub-directory

Aaron Roots aaron.roots at deakin.edu.au
Wed Feb 8 01:56:57 GMT 2012

I only just realised that I had a slight woops in my config I posted – didn't want to get anyone confused when googling or anything

The location section should not have require valid-user but require shibboleth. Otherwise require valid-user will override any further restrictions. Sorry if that is what wasn't working for you there Doug.

<Location "/secure">
    AuthType shibboleth
    ShibRequestSetting requireSession 1
    Require shibboleth