Shibboleth SP and cPanel

Keith Hazelton hazelton at doit.wisc.edu
Thu Aug 30 11:09:30 EDT 2012

Yavor,

Your mileage will also vary depending on how the hosting company configures stuff.

Personally I've had no luck trying to Shib web apps at Dreamhost because of all the indirection they put around httpd configuration.  It may be possible with more tinkering, but what I ended up doing was moving my site to a pure vm provider (linode.com) where I was really in control of everything and there was no cPanel or hosting company trying to "make my life easier".  I've never looked back.

        --Keith Hazelton