Shibboleth SP and cPanel

Yavor Yanakiev yy247 at columbia.edu
Thu Aug 30 10:46:37 EDT 2012

I'm trying to provide a mod_shib in the Apache instance. It's a Drupal based site with installed
    http://drupal.org/project/shib_auth

module.

So far I found that cPanel my be using a module called mod_hosting
   http://www.modulehosting.com/

My impression is that Shib fails to map the request to the proper virtual host.

Yavor Yanakiev
Sr. Application Systems Developer
CUIT

yy247 at columbia.edu