User induced session stomping?

Christopher Bongaarts cab at umn.edu
Tue Aug 28 11:24:07 EDT 2012

On 8/27/2012 9:17 PM, Cantor, Scott wrote:
> On 8/27/12 3:46 PM, "Roy, Nicholas S" <nicholas-roy at uiowa.edu> wrote:
>
>> I would be really interested in guidance on configuring these
>> customizations from Scott and Kevin and anyone else who has them set up.
>
> I probably overlooked some things, but I tried to document my approach
> here:
>
> https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SHIB2/IdPErrorVelocity

Thanks Scott!  A couple questions:

Is there a reason you put your bean definition into a separate file
instead of adding it to internal.xml?

Does your example template use any functionality that would not be
available via a standard JSP (i.e. could one port the template to JSP
instead of using the Velocity Engine)?

--
%%  Christopher A. Bongaarts   %%  cab at umn.edu          %%
%%  OIT - Identity Management  %%  http://umn.edu/~cab  %%