How to clean the SP after "shibsp::ConfigurationException"

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Mon Aug 20 12:10:36 EDT 2012

On 8/20/12 12:03 PM, "Cantor, Scott" <cantor.2 at osu.edu> wrote:

>Change it from what? The default has an entityID of
>https://idp.example.org/idp/shibboleth configured, which obviously won't
>work but won't cause that error either. If you mean it was working, I
>don't think that's possible. About all I could think would be if you use a
>DS and then the user returns from the DS without a selection made.
>Handling that case while still requiring a session won't really work.

Another possible culprit could be metadata. I didn't think it would result
in that error, but if you had a situation where the entityID configured
suddenly no longer had valid metadata, but then a few minutes later does,
that might be involved.

My recollection is you just get a metadata lookup error from that though.