Page after authentication

Jose Reyes jreyes at egmail.com
Mon Aug 13 13:56:52 EDT 2012

My SP protected site sends a user to the IdP login page when they type
in https://myhost.org/secure.  After authentication at the IdP it
redirects them back to my SP site and the same url which just shows a
bunch of session variables.  I was under the impression the IdP
controlled where the user gets redirected but they are saying that it up
to me. They are supposed to be passing me some attributes and I want to
send the user to a page where I can verify those attributes.  From
looking at the shibboleth2.xml file I can't see anywhere where i would
specify that.

Thanks!

Jose