how to get issue tracker access?

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Tue Aug 7 19:40:02 EDT 2012

On 8/7/12 7:15 PM, "Cantor, Scott" <cantor.2 at osu.edu> wrote:

>On 8/7/12 6:49 PM, "Jeff Long" <long at ku.edu> wrote:
>
>>Thanks for the answer, but that's too much (local) bureaucracy to get
>>through. Before I read through all of the ProtectNetwork ToS does
>>anyone care to comment on whether or not the automatic yum update of
>>shibboleth-2.4.3 to shibboleth-2.5.0 on RHEL systems worked correctly?
>
>It has in my testing.

Just updated the shibboleth.net SP. The init script was fine (it's dated
now, which it should be). What broke, and I half expected it to, is that
it can't always get the process restarted. It works at times, but not
others, mainly I think when it's a complex configuration that takes time
to shut down or start up. It starts fine afterwards, so possibly inserting
a delay might work, I'll have to look at it as part of some other cleanup.

The rest of the glitches were some problems with dependency rules I'm
planning to fix, but they don't break anything and they don't apply if a
full yum update is done.

But fair warning I suppose is that I'm probably going to regenerate them
again to fix those dependency glitches, so if you're having an issue, best
we find out what it is, or I'd suggest blocking the repo for automatic
updating.