how to get issue tracker access?

Jeff Long long at ku.edu
Tue Aug 7 18:49:58 EDT 2012

Thanks for the answer, but that's too much (local) bureaucracy to get
through.  Before I read through all of the ProtectNetwork ToS does
anyone care to comment on whether or not the automatic yum update of
shibboleth-2.4.3 to shibboleth-2.5.0 on RHEL systems worked correctly?
Specifically it deleted /etc/init.d/shibd and killed the running shibd
leaving all of our service providers down.  That doesn't seem right to
me.  I'll go open a bug if somebody agrees with me.

Jeff Long