Dealing with links embedded in Excel

Kevin P. Foote kpfoote at iup.edu
Wed Sep 28 18:44:45 BST 2011

Thanks Keith / Michael -

Wow! ..shib users list is reading my mind.. / todo list :-)

This is great info!

I've received reports of errors on this same issue.. stating that
in previous semesters links embedded in M$Office products worked.. but
now they don't.

I was getting ready to back rev my dev IdP to do more investigation
whether or not the move from 2.2.1 to 2.3.3 was the culprit.

Seems the OS / Office combo is the place to look .. now I'll point back
to the Windows 7 desktop upgrade :-)

Thanks again guys..

------
thanks