Embedded DS not working inside an iframe?

Rod Widdowson rdw at steadingsoftware.com
Tue Sep 27 09:47:49 BST 2011

The sources are available where all the other current Shibboleth sources are available

https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SHIB2/SourceAccess

and thence

http://svn.shibboleth.net/view/js-embedded-discovery/

Apart from philosophical issues, I am pretty sure that if you do this you will no longer be able to get a "in an Iframe" DS to work
from a session initiator....