Shibboleth setup.. So close but can use some help..

Garry Boyce gboyce at cambridgesemantics.com
Fri Sep 23 19:36:24 BST 2011

Oh.. I should also mention that from an SP perspective
shibboleth.i386                        2.4.3-2.2
installed
shibboleth.x86_64                      2.4.3-2.2
installed

and
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/InCCollaborate/Shibboleth+Discovery+Con
fig says in 2.4 I use SSO instead of SessionInitiator which I have done.
It looks like:
            <SSO
entityID="https://csisupport.cambridgesemantics.com/idp/shibboleth"
                 discoveryProtocol="SAMLDS"
discoveryURL="https://wayf.incommonfederation.org/DS/WAYF">
              SAML2 SAML1
            </SSO>

That document also says:
You MUST also ensure that you have added SAML V2.0 endpoints and support to
your metadata if your SP is configured to utilize SAML V2.0 (which it is by
default). Failure to do so will result in errors when SAML V2.0 requests are
issued by the SP to IdPs in the InCommon Federation that support SAML V2.0,
because your metadata will indicate a lack of support for that protocol.
Simply add an <AsssertionConsumerService> endpoint for at least the SAML
V2.0 HTTP-POST Binding using the site admin web application.

But it is not clear what to do about that other than what I've already
done..